Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where I Have Been

The twins' "Auntie" Leslie finally got hitched in Colorado! For weeks leading up to the wedding, I did have my hesitations about leaving 7 week old babies for 4 days. However, once I knew they were in good hands with E and my mother-in-law, I was ready to perform my bridesmaidly duties. Yes, I made up that word.

For those that don't know Leslie, she is one of "my girls" from way back. We grew up together in The O.F. and really made a connection while we were in Middle School. Since then, we have been in each other's lives through every up and down despite going to different colleges and now, living in different states. I was lucky enough to have her stand up for me in my own wedding two years ago and I was so happy to be there for her big day. I was going to post a bunch of embarrassing pictures of us throughout the last 17 years, but I cannot seem to find my old pictures. ::enter my next post, WHY CAN'T I GET ORGANIZED?::

Congratulations Leslie and Sam! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day!



And no, I did not arrive in Colorado in a hot air balloon!

No comments:

Post a Comment