Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas, 4 Months, New Years and the Pewp Eye

Happy New Year Bloggy World!  Yes, I realize it is 19 days into it, but since this is my first post of the year, I am going to go with it.

Ok, have a good one.... Bye!

Fooled you!  Nearly a month of being dormant and you think I would do that?

Ok, I probably would..

So Christmas was a blur.   But man, isn't this one of the cutest babies you've ever seen?




Let me preface this with, my kids are four months old. They slept through every gift opening opportunity and didn't give a crap about Santa.  Maybe next year.

Shortly after Christmas, they turned four months old.  Enjoy their pictures (which they were not in the mood to pose for in any way)....That's okay though, we all can't be super stars ALL the time.






Then it was New Year's and they wore their little OSU shirts and watched the Rose Bowl. They could barely contain their excitement.  Really.

The holiday season came to an end with the appearance of an awful nemesis of mine. The Pewp Eye.  Better known as pink eye or conjunctivitis.  And wouldn't you know it, once Olivia got rid of it, Ethan had it.  Ah, life with twins I tell ya!

So we're up to speed here. I am saving all their fun four month activities for the next post, because it is really getting exciting around here...

Here is a hint...


No comments:

Post a Comment