Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I know, I know...

I announce my comeback and then go dormant for a week. Well, little Bloggy Friends, I am trying to wrap up some projects at work. Plus, I intended for this blog to be used for after-delivery purposes, as you do not want me to blog about my pregnancy. It won’t be pretty, especially when I get flamed.

So, I will be around here and there. Things to look forward to in upcoming posts:

• Leslie’s Bridal Shower
• The Big Name Debate (how we decided what to name our children)
• Some of the best advice I have received while pregnant
• Guest Bloggers such as E and Tiff of The Baby Luc fame
• Do you think I will deliver twins on our second wedding anniversary??
• My aversion to pink.
• Which camera do we take to the hospital? The real concern of two photographers about to become parents.

Sit tight friends.

Oh and P.S…. Could you all give me some good vibes to keep my kids in utero until at least 4:05 PM on Saturday so I can attend Leslie’s aforementioned bridal shower? Kthxbye.

1 comment:

  1. I totally think it would be awesome if you had the babes on our anniversary!

    ReplyDelete