Friday, July 31, 2009

Theory

I have a thing for dates. I really do. I remember everything, freaky dates that no one in their right mind should ever remember. I associate certain dates with people and believe that there is a meaning behind everything. Here is an example:

My older brother and I were both born on the 15th, one month part. If you multiply the 15 by 2, you will get 30, which is my dad’s birthday. My BFF was also born on the 15th, five months after I was born. That is one example of how I spend my time. Really. One would think that I would be a mathematical scholar, not so much.

Since we discovered I was carrying twins, it has always been a possibility that they will be born in August, since the average twins arrive between 35-37 weeks. For those that are new, E and I were married on August 11, 2007. When you look at a calendar, you will see that August 11, 2009 falls on my 36th week, day 2. If our twins were to be born on this particular day, the following will have happened:

• 2 children born
• On our 2nd wedding anniversary
• Where the digits are 1 + 1

Think it will happen?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Do you want it to happen? I'm scared to comment. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute that would be a great coincidence!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be fun, in a unique and you'll never forget our kids birthday kind of way :)

    ReplyDelete