Saturday, August 29, 2009

Going live!

Hello bloggy blog world. Some of you may know me, some of you may not. I am Tiff, aka The Baby Luc's momma. I have been given the great privilege of keeping you all informed of Colleen's progression with the twinsies when the day comes.

Well. That day is FINALLY here!! I can't lie and say that my hands aren't shaking right now out of pure excitement. They are straight trying to detach themselves from my body.

I got THE text. The one I have been waiting for. Her water broke at 5:15am this morning. 5 days shy of eviction day. I would like to think that I was the one who made them decide to come out and play. You see, last night we went to dinner and I tried to lure them out with a chocolate covered s'more. OR it could have been the fact that we were browsing around in an extremely expensive baby clothing store? Maybe the Reed kids have expensive tastes? I don't know. We shall see! Stay tuned!

They might make it to Mason's party after all!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think Olivia really wanted that cake dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bummed I missed last night, but I am so freakin excited for these little ones to finally make their appearance!

    ReplyDelete