Saturday, August 29, 2009

They're here!

I don't have any info yet, but Ethan and Olivia are here! I just got word on Blackberry Messenger. I will update as soon as I know more! Happy Birthday Babies!

**edited to add**

Stats:
Olivia - 5lbs 7oz 18 inches long 9:26am
Ethan - 6lbs 18 inches long 9:27am

Ethan decided to wrestle the umbilical cord and get it loosely wrapped around his neck but is fine. Both are in the regular nursery and looking great! Mom is doing great and chatting on BBM already! Crackberry-head! I am awaiting some pictures and will post them as soon as I have them!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Ethan and Olvia! Glad to hear all is well, can't wait to see photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear more!!!

    ReplyDelete