Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update # 3 = Ethan

Buddyyyyyy! Poor kid will probably have issues answering to his name because he almost always gets called Buddy. But doesn’t he just look like a Buddy?


I still think that Ethan is going to be the family Sensi. But really though, he is such a sweet and loving boy and any girl will be absolutely lucky to have him in like, 40 years when I let him get married. He’s always looking for his sister and usually gravitates towards Olivia in any room.



Rarely does this boy sleep past 6:00 AM, but then, we get our one on one time. Although, it would be superb if he could “accidentally” over sleep on say…..Saturdays?? Perhaps a Sunday?? In the long run though, I am a sucker for these brown eyes.




We thought that Ethan would take his time crawling as he really did not show any interest when his sister started. Well, we got a 10 day break. He’s sneaky in that way and has really enjoyed being mobile since the kid hasn’t stopped moving since the day he was born. However, with mobility comes trouble and this Ginger sniffs out trouble.


As a proud mama and photographer, I have to say that this kid just eats up the camera.  Doesn't he just look so sweet?  Trust me, he will snuggle with you if you want!



Ethan’s Quick Stats

• He started to crawl on May 28, 2010. One day short of his 9 month birthday!

• He is an inch taller than Olivia, but weighs less at 18 pounds 9 ounces. I hope he’s tall and skinny. Donahues don’t really see that too often.

• Again, no teeth. I can’t say I am upset about this as I love little toothless smiles.



• Out of all the heart-felt handmade blankets he has, he loves to snuggle up with a burp cloth that I have named his Shy. As my first blankie was called a Shy.


• His favorite movie is Star Wars.   Not really, but I am sure it will eventually be on his "Must See" list.


No comments:

Post a Comment