Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Leprechauns and Bunnies

In the midst of all the craziness that has been going on for the last 8 weeks, we still managed to celebrate some more of the kids’ first holidays. And by celebrate, I mean dress them up and try to get them smile for the camera.

St. Patrick’s Day. ‘Tis my favorite holiday, usually. Not only does it showcase my Irish roots, two days after my birthday but it also means the Spring is on its way! Also, I won’t lie…Beer. Well, no beer was had this year (or last year for that matter…cooking babes). E had been home from the hospital for a mere 3 days, everyone was exhausted; I received disturbing and devastating news on my life-long bestie… Needless to say, it wasn’t the best St. Pat’s and my kids’ faces in this photo sums it all up.



A few weeks later, Easter was upon us. E was feeling better and the kids had their fancy outfits all pressed and ready to go!
“Won’t they look so cute with Easter eggs around them?” I say to my trusty friend, babysitter and fellow photographer, Meghan.
Totally! Let’s do it!” Meghan says.
Big mistake. Kids didn’t look up once during our little photo shoot. But hey, they are still cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment